The Senior Java Developer will be a part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems. The chosen candidate will be involved in all areas of development from architecture to design, development, testing, and performance tuning.
- 4-5+ years of experience in full-stack Java development (Java/J2EE)
- Solid experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Experience working in agile environment is an advantage
- Follows coding standards, best practices, and enjoys code review
- Knows how to work with a version control system like Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Follows coding standards and best practices
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients
- Manage staff schedule and changes in schedule to ensure adequate daily resource coverage
- Arrange program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations
- Verify program operation by confirming tests
- Prepare Junior programmers by providing educational opportunities
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.)
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Proactively respond to changes in customer demand and agent availability in order to meet service level objectives consistently throughout the day.
- Mentor junior programmers.
- Comply with programming standards, company directives and legal requirements
- Execute 24/7/365 on-demand scheduling strategy
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll process your application asap.
NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.Tags: BPO Jobs, fair trade call center jobs, Rethink Staffing