Rethink Staffing Iloilo is growing in size and scope of work. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for exemplary tech talent to join our ranks and commit to a lifelong career in tech. Right now, we’re urgently in need of an experienced PHP Developer whose primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We’d like to hire someone with a strong knowledge in the following areas:
● PHP web frameworks
● Fully synchronous behavior of PHP
● MVC design patterns
● Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Degree in computer science, information systems, or any other closely related field is preferred. However, applicants with a college degree that’s not tech-related or those with no formal education can still apply. They will be considered if they can show significant knowledge and experience in JAVA programming.
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities:
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Write good code.
● Work on all stages of the development life cycle.
● Work with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
● Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
● Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
● Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll process your application asap. NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.