The Junior Software Developer will be a part of an agile development team that will build and maintain enterprise-grade software systems. The Junior Software Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
- Preferably a graduate of a 4-year I.T. related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Java SE
- Experienced working with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
- Experienced using version control system (Git)
- At least 1-year experience in PHP and using PHP frameworks (Zend Framework, CodeIgniter)
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Follows coding standards and best practices
- Manages staff schedule and changes in schedule to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Monitors attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Uses the accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Proactively responds to changes in customer demand and agent availability in order to meet service level objectives consistently throughout the day.
- Manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term, and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members and managers.
- Executes 24/7/365 on-demand scheduling strategy
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned