Rethink Staffing, a fair trade call center and outsourcing company in Iloilo City, is looking for a detail-oriented, functional, and effective IT Specialist to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of BPO industry’s best practice processes.
He or she must have the expertise to monitor, and maintain IT and network systems. The job’s focus will be on specific computer network, database, systems or network administration.
Under supervision, the IT Specialist will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment. He or she will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational.
- Strong knowledge about BPO’s best practices, information analysis, and data management.
- Knowledgeable of data security, firewall, vlan, vpn and other network/security topologies
- Willing to travel on all regional sites of RTS (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
- Ability to work effectively in team environment and shifting schedules
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Protect clients’ data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Connect users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NOTE: This job is located in Iloilo City, Philippines. Compensation is negotiable.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll process your application asap.