We are looking for a passionate and committed Workforce Manager who will be responsible for all workforce management tasks to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of staffing based on the operational objectives of the company.
The successful candidate is able to accept ownership for effectively resolving attendance and scheduling functions, complaints and inquiries, while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manages staff schedule and changes in schedule to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Proactively respond to changes in customer demand and agent availability in order to meet service level objectives consistently throughout the day.
- Manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members and managers.
- Execute 24/7/365 on-demand scheduling strategy
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- A 4-year graduate of BS Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or any related field
- Familiarity in Global Time Zones in relation to our local time
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Previous experience as workforce officer/manager
- Flexible, well-rounded, and accountable
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Knowledge of scheduling softwares (i.e When I Work, Homebase, Humanity)
- Proactive working style
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Strong retention memory
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.