Rethink Staffing Iloilo is a pioneering fair trade call center based in Iloilo City, Philippines. As we grow in size and scope of work, we'll be needing skilled and talented individuals who can commit to a career in the fast-paced outsourcing industry.
We're looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resource Department practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, compliance, training and development.
- Capable of influencing others without direct authority
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Sentrifugo) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Psychology, or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage Human Resource Department projects and program implementation in compliance with labor laws and security.
- Provide consultation, policy interpretation and strategic planning to all levels of client organization.
- Provide support in the areas of ethics, recruitment, compliance, performance management, talent management, headcount management, leadership development, attendance management, labor relations, employee relations, and compensation and benefits planning.
- Provide analysis of data and monitor HR results through key metrics.
- Develop and communicate status of leading initiatives with HR data.
- Supervise record keeping in electronic and paper form of employee files and HR reports.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to email@example.com and we'll process your application asap.
NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.