Rethink Staffing Iloilo is a pioneering fair trade call center based in Iloilo City, Philippines. As we grow in size and scope of work, we'll be needing skilled and talented individuals who can commit to a career in the fast-paced outsourcing industry.
Right now, we're in urgent need of an experienced Human Resources Manager who can develop an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment. We're looking for someone who will be the driving force behind the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce at Rethink Staffing.
● Proven experience as HR Manager
● Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
● Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
● Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Sentrifugo) will be a plus
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Aptitude in problem-solving
● Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
● BSc/BA in Business Administration, Psychology, or relevant field
● Additional HR training is a plus.
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities:
● Administer compensation and benefit plans
● Oversee talent acquisition and recruitment processes
● Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training and development programs
● Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
● Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
● Initiate the development and implementation of human resource policies
● Undertake tasks in performance management
● Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
● Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to email@example.com and we'll process your application asap. NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.