We are searching for a Relationship/Account Manager who will nurture long-term relationships with our customers to boost our brand and profits in the long-run. We will rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain RTS' positive image.
You should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp customer's needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we would like to meet you. Your goal is to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Professional; focused, goal-oriented, competitive and proactive
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- At least 5 years experience as Account officer or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, or other related field.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and to strengthen the relationships and ensure they are satisfied
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to email@example.com.
NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.