We’re searching for an IT Manager who will be responsible for the overall planning and maintaining, organization, and execution of our technology infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of our computer and network system within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
You will also supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's computer and network system needs, direct IT staff to carry out support and maintenance of existing applications, and development of new technical and network solutions. You will also lead the development team, serving as a liaison between clients and technical aspects of each stage. Qualities such as accountability, crisis management and an ability to prioritise are essential to our company culture.
The ideal candidate must have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of BPO industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional; focused, goal-oriented, competitive and proactive
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- Strong knowledge about the industry’s best practices, information analysis, and data management.
- Knowledgeable of data security, firewall, vlan, vpn and other network/security topologies
- Above average IT and networking skills
- Willing to travel on all regional sites of RTS (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
- Cisco, Mikrotik, Huawei or Microsoft certified is an advantage but not necessary
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- A blend of hardware and software skills along with the ability to work with clients, subordinates, and other managers.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience within information technology in BPO environment
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Analyze business needs and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage the entire network and interconnection of RTS networking system/architecture including all IT staffs,
- Secure that network and computer hardwares (including servers, switches and other peripherals) comply to all clients’ need and the entire operations
- Identify opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Enforce and establish RTS standards and culture in order to maintain a high level of customer service to our customers.
- Identify opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to email@example.com. NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.