We’re searching for a Director of Operations to lead and deliver complex client engagements that will help identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for RTS.
We will rely on you in implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables and managing team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance. You will be responsible for management of staff and development of processes to ensure the continuous improvement in the delivery and quality of services.
Your goal is to execute RTS’ vision for the operation and to continuously engage in leading and inspiring service delivery teams in developing Fair Trade Call Center practices.
- Professional; focused, goal-oriented, competitive and proactive
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices
- Motivate and manage production leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Learning mindset
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Be an inspirational leader and willing to mentor and coach, not just manage
- Ability to work across many teams to collaboratively and creatively solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and know when to go deep with your team, and also know when to let the team lead
- Ability to develop clear presentations to executive audience
- 5-7 years minimum experience in Operations, Program Management, or Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, or other related field.
- Create a high performance, fair and exciting work environment that provides motivation and development opportunities for the teams
- Take responsibility and initiative in smooth running of all business operations
- Provide effective team and project management duties, including overseeing project completion timelines, monitoring project costs, and ensuring client needs are met
- Continuously reshape department best practices to provide highest client satisfaction
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximize work output and work quality
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency
- Lead a large client support team and ensure quality standards and continuous improvement is in place
- Work with field team and external stakeholders on support escalations and any lessons learned from issues
- Provide accurate and appropriate management information to Senior Management.
- Monitor, document and report business risks and internal controls of the function managed, alerting Board of Directors immediately of any significant changes
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: This is an office-based full-time job in Iloilo City, Philippines.