We’re searching for a talented and passionate Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for executing our marketing campaigns and focus on leading and facilitating the future of customer marketing utilizing marketing automation, CRM, and other enterprise software solutions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing our marketing campaigns, doing follow-up calls and setting up sales calls.
The ideal candidate must also be motivated and well-organized individual to follow up on the campaign recipients to check in and set up appointments.
- Keep the marketing campaigns organized and on track.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact prospective customers to develop business relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Follow up calls and set up client appointments
- Learn and stay up-to-date on products and services and identify how these align to customer needs.
- Update the CRM and possibly do some purchasing.
- Update Social Media pages, Email Campaign, and answer web inquiries
- Basic knowledge on SEO and SEM
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional; focused, goal-oriented, competitive and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great follow-up skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and relevant documents to email@example.com. Please note that this is an office-based full-time position.